Monday, November 4, 2019

We are SO CLOSE!!

Holy cow it is crunch time!

NCYC is just over 2 weeks away and I am so excited! More than a year of work is almost done and soon we will be loading buses and heading to Indianapolis.

As you can imagine, there are still lots of details to take care of, so I’m very busy until we leave. If you need to contact me, email, text or message me on Remind. 

The goal is have all your goodie bags done by Monday the 11th. CHS kids listen to the announcements for pick up instructions. West kids, I’ll bring your bags to school some day next week. I’ll let you know what day!
If you go to East or CF, I’ll text you to make arrangements to get your stuff to you.

Remember to make getting to mass a priority the next few weekends. Also, make time for prayer! Our hearts need to be open to how God is calling us. This trip can change your faith life if you let it!

Go to: www.ncyc.info and click the  “schedule” tab to start looking at workshops. If you can make a plan ahead of time - it will help you be less overwhelmed.

I cannot wait to share this experience with you all! NCYC is the BEST part of my job and I can’t wait for us to be Blessed, Broken and Given.

Peace!
Annie 
 https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1MdeRDKTAdFOUt0vEsl3N5FbRNrTdE9Sg

No comments:

Post a Comment