Sunday, October 20, 2019

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings!

It’s the final countdown!! (I hope you sang that!)

I need to see you all before we leave. Group meetings are set for the following days. All meetings are at BLESSED MARIA at 6:30pm. 
Tuesday, Oct. 22
Wednesday, Oct. 23
Monday, Oct. 28
Monday, Nov. 4

All high school youth and a parent are REQUIRED to attend ONE of these meetings. It is highly important as this is the last time I’ll see most of you before we leave and there is A LOT of important information I need to share with you. I promise to get you out in 45 minutes.

Please bring $15 CASH per person to the meeting. This will cover evening snacks, tips for our bus drivers and our hotel housekeeping staff. I will have envelopes for you at the meetings.

If you are behind on payments - I really need you to get caught up as soon as possible. I can take your money at the meetings - we can even take credit card payments for a fee of $3.00 per transaction. It is important that everyone be paid in full by November 21st. 

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Email me with questions: anniezeets@gmail.com

Peace, 
Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment