Wednesday, November 20, 2019

One Day More!!!!

If you know the musical “Les Miserables” you will understand this title and perhaps even sang a little bit when you read it.

Today is the day I start to get emotional about NCYC. Knowing we are just hours away from what I hope will be a life changing experience has me in tears at 7:04am!

Although I have lots of stuff to do today, I will make some time to pray in the chapel at Columbus and ask God to open our hearts to His presence this weekend. I will bring the list of teens and adult faith leaders with me so I can remember why I have worked so hard to make this trip happen - it is all for these teens! I will pray that they experience Christ in a totally new and unexpected way at NCYC. 

The road to Emmaus story comes to mind every time we prepare for NCYC. “Were not our hearts burning within us?” I think we are like those disciples on that road. We are on a journey. We will meet many people along the way. Will we know Jesus if He’s walking beside us? I think we will. I think our hearts will be burning - I know mine already is. 

I ask that you pray for our group and all teens and adults traveling to NCYC. We will be praying for you!

Come, Holy Spirit!
~Annie 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Wody1UJovvP029SstCCOOY3PfIoMwyGQ


No comments:

Post a Comment