Sunday, October 20, 2019

33 Days to Indy!

I'm baaaack!

Can you believe NCYC 2019 is just 33 days away???

I am working on getting trade items ready, t-shirts ordered, a snack plan for each night at the hotel, bus lists, first aid kids and lots of other small things that need to happen before we hit the road to Indy.

As we begin to prepare for this journey, I hope you are adding prayer into your daily life and getting to mass each weekend. Our hearts must be open if we have any hope of encountering Christ at NCYC 2019. He will be there, ready to embrace you in His arms if you are ready!

Please feel free to share this blog with family and friends. I will be updating as we get ready for our journey and while we are in Indianapolis.

I ask that you pray for our group of 161 teens and 39 adult faith mentors (largest group in the Archdiocese of Dubuque!) as we get ready for NCYC 2019! We will be praying for you too!

Peace,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment