Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday = THE BEST DAY EVER!

Saturday.
Wow.
So much to say but it's late and we are all tired and filled with joy and many emotions.
I'll need to spend some time on our ride home formulating my thoughts to share with you.
I will tell you these few things;

This group if students is incredible! It has been wonderful getting to know them better. I love them all.

We laughed. A LOT.

We cried, too. Tears of joy. Tears from  hurt. Some were from emotions they had never felt before. But emotions are good! They matter.

We bonded in small groups.

Our chaperones are simply AMAZING!

Mass was beautiful.

Your kids will be different when they come home.

I promise to share more tomorrow.

Pray for our safe return home.

Monday is when the real work begins.

Peace,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment